Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sail on silver girl, sail on by.

So today was a relatively crappy/okayish day. Felt moody for the most part of it, and I think people noticed it. Oh well, damn it. Anyway, I felt too :| to start studying for tomorrow's philo LT, so I put on the Across the Universe soundtrack, grabbed my dad's tripod and took some pictures.

I felt like being all nautical today, after I saw Emma Roberts' 40's-ish shoot for Teen Vogue as I was going through my collection yesterday. Hence the urge to dress up like this:




(pictures via teenvogue.com)

So here is my version:





Shirt - giordano (mom's :P)
Boxers - all boxed up (mom's too)
Belt - h&m
Red wedges - sm
Vintage camera - {dad's in the 90's}

Yep. Shiz, time to get back to Philo. Beh, I'm noticing a pattern here. I always end up blogging when I sidetrack from studying Philo. KAAAAY. Maybe I'll edit this tomorrow..?

Let's get this over with, shall we?

-B

2 comments:

erica said...

i love it. i want your camera

Ina Seb said...

adorable! see, i commented! HA! i want cameraaaa! letshave aphotoshoot