Saturday, November 7, 2009

cause you make me show what i'm trying to conceal

INTRAMS finally!!! Today was hella fun (even if I was in school ON A SATURDAY). I love BLUE team <3.

Last week it was my sixteenth birthday. Celebrating is fun. :> Oh yes. Yeah, then on halloween night I went to Hong Kong with my family and stayed there til Wednesday. We went to Disneyland and SHOPPED. I wish we could've stayed longer. Kowloon is the best. <3

So much fun.. (especially the shopping part). Too bad we had to cut the trip short because of school :| bahhumbug. Oh well. When I got home I realized I forgot to buy some stuff I originally wanted to buy...Sigh. Next time, yeah?







(That's my sister! :) I actually love this shot.)
Tiger Shirt - The Ramp
Floral skirt - Cotton On
Shoes - Esprit
Shades - SM
Necklace (though you can't see it in these pics sadly) - gift from Erica! :)

<3,
B

6 comments:

erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica said...

good job, cotton on! so that's the skirt you bought? lucky you. when i went there it was all denim etc.

and omg i see my name!!! GOOD JOB BEB I LOVE YOU

Ina Seb said...

i love the chinese girl in the golden mickeys! EPIC! looks fun pol.sci :))!
COTTON ON! must check it out!

B said...

haha, oh how unsuspecting and unaware the chinese girl was. WIN! :))))

street angel said...

Love your outfit!!

Melissa said...

Is this Hong Kong disneyland? i went there a few years ago :)

great blog, def following :D
come visit mine sometime
http://retroloving.blogspot.com/

xx