Friday, January 8, 2010

we could be anything, anything, anything as long as you're my everything, everything, everything

I'm feeling a tad bit productive tonight, so I decided to post these pictures I've been meaning to post anyway. I wore this outfit on New Year's Day, we had our traditional celebration in my relatives' house. Fun stuff, fun stuff.

Oh, guess what! I overcame my fear of sparklers!! Haha, yeah I used to be deathly afraid of sparklers, thinking they were somehow going to spontaneously combust right on my face and blind me forever, yeah---So anyway instead of going on reading about my ramblings, here's the outfit folks:


Dress - Pink Manila
Shirt - Gift
Belt - KOB
Shoes - Celine

2 comments:

erica said...

aw see when you smile you don't look like mataray (2nd picture)

heeheee

C. said...

beautiful dress and pictures!



xo, C.
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com